We harvested some cucumbers from our vegetable garden and made this salad with green lentils and coriander which was harvested in the garden too.
Ingredients for Green Lentil Salad with Cucumber and Coriander
- Green Lentils
- Fresh Coriander (or any other herb you like)
- Red Onions
- Juice of a quarter of a lemon
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Green Lentil Salad with Cucumber and Coriander
- Rinse the green lentils and boil them in a pan with plenty of cold water. After bringing to a boil, cook on a medium heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the cucumber, tomato and red onion into small pieces, chop the garlic and fresh coriander.
- When the lentils are cooked to the desired consistency, drain them, add them to the chopped vegetables and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.