Are you looking for a recipe for a little side dish but you don’t want to take too much time over? Here is an easy recipe without cooking. I made a quick salad with sweet peppers and tuna flakes.
If you have red, orange and yellow peppers, it will give a bright accent to your dinner table.
- Sweet Peppers (Paprikas): 1 red, 1 orange, 1 yellow
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Tuna Flakes: 1 can (170g)
- Olive Oil: 1 tablespoon
- White Vinegar: 1.5 to 2 tablespoons
- Black Pepper
- Parsley, or any kind of herbs
How to Make:
- Slice the sweet peppers
- Put the sliced peppers in a bowl, add salt and mix well. Leave it for 5 minutes
- Add drained tuna and other ingredients. Mix them again and serve.
If you have leftovers, you can add mayonnaise the next day to give a different flavour.