You can buy frozen tuna for a reasonable price in Canada.
This salad is very easy to make. Simply thaw the frozen tuna and toss in the avocado and sauce. It’s a quick recipe not using any cooker. It also goes well with white wine on a hot summer day.
Ingredients for Tuna and Avocado Salad
- Frozen Tuna: 200g
- Avocado: 1
- Soy Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Sesame Oil: 2 teaspoons
- Roasted White Sesame Seeds: A pinch
- Spring Onion
- Lemon Juice: 1/8 of a lemon
How to make Tuna and Avocado Salad
- After defrosting tuna, cut the tuna and avocado into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and mix.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions, sesame seeds and serve.