This is one of our favourite Thai dishes that we definitely eat when we travel to Thailand. You can find it in all food courts or markets in Thailand. It’s simple stir-fried food but the combination of Thai basil, lime juice and fish sauce gives it a divine flavour. It goes well with steamed normal rice or sticky rice.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Minced Pork with Thai Basil
- Minced pork: 300g
- Red Onion: 1 medium size
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves
- Fish sauce: 2-3 teaspoons
- Lime juice: half or 1
- Red chilli: 1-2
- Thai basil
- Vegetable Oil: 1 tbsp
- Chop up the red onion, ginger, garlic and red chillies.
- Cut Thai basil into small pieces.
How to make Stir Fry Minced Pork with Thai Basil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir.
- Add minced pork and cook them on medium heat.
- After the pork is cooked, add the chopped onion, fish sauce, lime juice, red chillies and Thai basil.
- Stir fry for a while, and serve.