I made banana waffles today.
I had a really ripe banana, black skinned in fact, so I put it into the dough to make waffles.
Ingredients for 16 pieces Banana Waffles:
- Ripe Banana: 1
- All-purpose Flour: 200 g
- Baking Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: a pinch
- Milk: 200 ml
- Eggs: 2
- Vegetable Oil: 30 ml
How to Make Banana Waffles:
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork
- Put all ingredients in the bowl and mix well
- Pour the dough into the waffle baker and bake (do not put too much dough in the waffle baker, otherwise it could overflow).
- After they are cooked, serve them with maple syrup or yogurt.