We had a ripe pineapple, so I made a pineapple and yoghurt cake. When I make a cake or pudding, I always try to use less sugar. This recipe is also not very sweet. If you like things sweet, you can add more sugar.
Ingredients Pineapple and Yoghurt Cake for 4×6 inches container
- Fresh Pineapple: ⅛-⅙
- Yoghurt: 100ml
- Egg: 1
- All Purpose Flour: 3 tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil: 3 tablespoons
- Baking Powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
How to Make Pineapple and Yoghurt Cake
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add sugar and mix well with a whisk.
- Add yoghurt and mix well.
- Add the all purpose flour, baking powder and mix well.
- Pour half of the dough in a container and sprinkle the cut pineapple.
- Pout the rest of the dough over it and put the rest of pineapple to decorate.
- Bake it for 30-45 minutes in the oven.
- After it cools down, store it for 2 hours in the fridge before serving.
I think this cake tastes better when it’s chilled