I harvested a lot of leafy vegetables and made a spicy soup based hotpot with them. I put shrimp and fish in it which helps in making a delicious broth.
Ingredients for Spicy Hot Pot
- Shrimp: about 10
- Pangasius: 400g
- Your Favorite Vegetables
- Ginger: 1 piece (sliced)
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves (chopped up)
- White Wine
- Soy Sauce: 3 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Sambal: 1 tbsp
- Shio Kouji: 3 tbsp (or 1.5 tbsp of Salt)
How to make Spicy Hot Pot
- Put water, shrimp, and some vegetables which take a longer time to cook, in a pan. Cook them on a high heat.
- When it boils, add other ingredients.
- After everything is cooked, serve.